Well-Being Coach Training Program
Approved by the National Board of Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC)
Three Formats: Online Only | In-Person | Hybrid (Both Online and In-Person)
Save $500 with Our Labor Day Special - Only $997
Join Well-being Coach Trainer, Scholar and Author Dr. Suzie Carmack, PhD, MFA, MEd, ERYT, NBC-HWC for this exciting and inspiring all-new program, approved as an official health and wellness coach training program by the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching (NBHWC). You'll learn how to become a Well-Being Coach in our "East meets West" program, AND earn eligibility to take NBHWC National Board Certification exam in Health and Wellness Coaching (to earn your NBC-HWC credential).
Who is this course for?
This training is open to anyone who feels called to become a well-being coach. You'll learn how to combine talk- and movement-based coaching techniques in order to help people of all ages to thrive with a healthier and happier lifestyle. The course welcomes new coaches who wish to start their professional coaching career as well as current wellness and healthcare providers who seek new scientific strategies for promoting well-being to their clients. All graduates who successfully complete the course requirements will earn eligibility to apply for the National Coaching Board Exam because this course is approved by the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching.
Upon completion of this 75-hour course (40 live training hours + 35 hours self-paced study):
- You'll become eligible to apply for the National Board Exam in Health and Wellness Coaching
- You'll receive your Well-Being Coach Certificate from YogaMedCo, LLC
- You'll be recognized as a pioneer for your ability to help your clients to optimize their lifestyle and performance
- You'll know how to use talk-based and movement-based coaching techniques, to facilitate client well-being
- You'll understand how to protect your own well-being, by learning how to prevent burnout and compassion fatigue with self-care, self-compassion and boundary-setting practices
- You'll receive eligibility to take the National Board for Health and Wellness Coaching national board exam, so you can earn your NBHWC credential
- You'll earn continuing education credits (if applicable). We offer Yoga Alliance CEC's for current Yoga Alliance teachers (RYT's) as well as CEC's for other healthcare, fitness and wellness professionals -- please inquire