Regular Tuition: $1997
Early Bird Rate thru 7/1/19: $997
Your All-Inclusive 75-Hour. Program Tuition Includes:
Immediate access to 35 hours of self-paced training (upon course registration)
Four Self-paced Learning Modules
- Module 1: Coaching Profession so you can learn how to set healthy boundaries with yourself and your clients, and follow national coaching standards as set by ICHWC
- Module 2: Talk-Based Coaching so you can learn how to facilitate your client's development of a personal well-being strategy and action plan, through active listening and motivational talk-based coaching
- Module 3: Movement-Based Coaching so you can learn how to use mindful movement to move your client through their blocks and support them in putting their well-being strategy plan into motion
PLUS 40 Hours of Live Seminar Training
Five 4-week seminar series, each including Sunday class sessions from (7-9 pm EST), and recordings.
- Weekly Coaching Case Studies so you can learn how to apply the self-paced learning content in the real world
- Actionable Feedback from Dr. Carmack and your fellow coach trainees
- A Supportive Learning Community dedicated to promoting well-being in the world
Practical Skills Assessments: You will demonstrate your ability to apply course material and coach successfully in three practical skills assessments, as per ICHWC guidelines. You will be given actionable feedback from your instructor.
Eligibility to take the National Board of Medical Examiners' Exam in Health and Wellness Coaching sponsored by the NBHWC (upon successful completion of all course requirements PLUS other requirements as per NBHWC)
Register now so you can start your self-paced study now -- and enjoy early bird savings for our live seminar sessions starting in September 2019.
Questions or concerns before registering? Click HERE to schedule a quick chat with our Program Director, Dr. Carmack